The Hagersville Battery Project (Hagersville Project), is a 300MW BATTERY STORAGE facility designed to efficiently store and seamlessly inject energy into the grid as needed. The project will PROVIDE RELIABLE POWER capacity by drawing and storing energy from the grid during off-peak periods and releasing it back to the Ontario grid when energy demand is at its peak.
- October 23, 2023 – Initial Release of Information via www.snfuture.ca
- October 23, 2023 – Community Commentary period opens
- October 30, 2023 – Community Investment Review (Open House)
- November 10, 2023 – Community Commentary period closes
Community members are invited to submit their online comments via the SN Future Platform, via email at [email protected] or during our Community Investment Review.
Community Investment Review
Wednesday, October 30, 2023
Video Recording is available here.
- On average will yield $1.7 million annually for the Six Nations Community*
- Construction phase will create 200 jobs with a focus on local employment
- Will offer substantial savings to Ontario ratepayers*
* Over the 22-year contract